A luxury hotel as vibrant as its downtown Manhattan locale. The Lower East Side is one of New York City’s most vibrant areas. Just steps from the SoHo shopping district and the East Village. The hotel is just 3 stops away from the West Village and Downtown Brooklyn.
- Live music, dancing, and fun are inescapable at this downtown Manhattan spot.
- Two restaurant’s offering tasty southern barbecue or Japanese cuisine, along with a new rooftop bar with sweeping views of New York City.
- Take advantage of the private fitness center open 24 hours, appointment required.
- The SIXTY LES guest-only pool features Andy Warhol’s visage looking up from the swimming pool’s bottom and is surrounded by modern, plush lounge seating, cocktail tables, and an outdoor shower.
- SIXTY LES is a pet friendly hotel that understands pets are an extension of your family.